• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Looking for GSPD Classic Tank Decals

I know they're no longer available from BMW. Does anyone know where I can get a set of tank decals for a '95 GSPD Classic? I really need the top one that says "PD Classic". I'd like to find an original before I head to an arts/graphics shop to try to make a reproduction.

The BMW part number was 51 14 2 324 838.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Ray

Welcome to the forum! I had this written down...a couple of ebayers - names of Kudaty and one with the address of AdvantageDesigns@att.net. Not sure of the types of labels they sell, but worth a check.

Also check Motobins.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been a lurker for a while. And with a member number as low as 2818....well.....I've also been around BMWs for a while.

I tried all three sources you mention, and struck out. The Adv-Des one doesn't seem to exist anymore. At least not that I can find.

Last edited:
I found the side decals. A guy on advrider had a set of new ones. Now I just need the top "PD Classic" decal. There was a person on here that posted they had a couple sets last March. I sent a PM, but no response. :cry

I'm still looking for that elusive PD Classic decal.

I bought a set of reproductions off ebay from a guy in Italy, but they ended up not being accurate.

Thanks for the leads folks. I'm not a Facebook fan. Do you have an email address or business info for Lee Collins?

I got a response from the folks in the UK (Gary). They sell a set of decals for the PD Classic, but they are not an exact match.

Still searching......

Last edited:
Back