Thread: Looking for GSPD Classic Tank Decals

Looking for GSPD Classic Tank Decals

I know they're no longer available from BMW. Does anyone know where I can get a set of tank decals for a '95 GSPD Classic? I really need the top one that says "PD Classic". I'd like to find an original before I head to an arts/graphics shop to try to make a reproduction.

The BMW part number was 51 14 2 324 838.

Any help is appreciated.

San Antonio, TX
    Welcome to the forum! I had this written down...a couple of ebayers - names of Kudaty and one with the address of Not sure of the types of labels they sell, but worth a check.

Also check Motobins.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Thanks for the welcome. I've been a lurker for a while. And with a member number as low as 2818....well.....I've also been around BMWs for a while.

I tried all three sources you mention, and struck out. The Adv-Des one doesn't seem to exist anymore. At least not that I can find.
    Last edited by 2818; 06-16-2013 at 05:06 PM.

I found the side decals. A guy on advrider had a set of new ones. Now I just need the top "PD Classic" decal. There was a person on here that posted they had a couple sets last March. I sent a PM, but no response.

I'm still looking for that elusive PD Classic decal.

I bought a set of reproductions off ebay from a guy in Italy, but they ended up not being accurate.

Still searching........

I just ordered a set for my 1991 from these folks. They are in the UK and seem to have a pretty complete stock of various BMW decals.
    Good Luck
    Thor Anderson
    Marin County

Pleasure Island. NC

Contact Lee Collins

He can make you anything you want and he is cheap.
    Jerry Dockery
    309 N. 3rd. Ave.
    Kure Beach, NC 28449
    2009 R 1200 RT,1996 R1100RT, 1985 K100RS...too fast to believe.

Thanks for the leads folks. I'm not a Facebook fan. Do you have an email address or business info for Lee Collins?

I got a response from the folks in the UK (Gary). They sell a set of decals for the PD Classic, but they are not an exact match.

Still searching......
    Last edited by 2818; 09-11-2013 at 03:06 PM.