• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

GSGiants/HAYFORK,CA:)

Polarbear

Polarbear
A reminder, we GSGiants Camp at Hayfork,CA., on July14th, heading for SALEM. Its a one night affair, related to GS Giants activities, playbook if you signed up during Salem registration. IF NOT, come anyways and find like minded GS/BMW folks heading North. WE CAMP, so come prepared or motel it if you wish, unknown motels around there? The Fairgrounds in Hayfork is the place, cant miss it. Its also a rider feed himself/herself camp, bring food or eat out:). Monday morning is depart for points North and Salem Rally is target by Wednesday. Pick your routes, join others, just fun times. Randy

NO GSers?

California has some weird communications issues in the GS crowd here, or they simply don't come here to the forum! ALL my rider links are outside of here, around the USA and Canada. I just want a wake up call, IF anybody home amongst my GSA Brethren in CAL:). I'm older @ 61 and ride the off road on the GSA, liking it. If you're not there, its OK, just come along and ride GS pavement:). GS Giants are all the above and love our explore/adventure spirit and you too can be part of it here in California, living here. Welcome. HAYFORK,CA., July14th one night camping, en route to SALEM. Don't hang back and figure its not your thing to meet up!!! Randy

My last here?

Nobody looking in and I wont bother again unless someone asks at this page:). Anybody riding to SALEM is welcome in Hayfork, CA for campout July14th, one night. We are a GS based group, but nobody turned out heading our way. You're welcome to join us:). Camping is 5$ or 10$ a tent, to be determined. Feed and drinks, yourself at local merchants or via your camp stove. Showers are on site. Ride well, Randy

Hey there - I'm a new member based in NorCal, and just joined both MOA national, and the NorCal MOA chapter. I'm riding a GS up to Salem next week, leaving either Wedsnesday or Thursday, riding up in one day. Back on Sunday. Looking for peeps to ride with - probably going to just head up I5 (I know, boring slab work) so I can make some time, and enjoy a couple days at the rally.

So far I haven't found anyone else planning on similar timing/itin - certainly open to others joining in.

Tom

Back