• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Sick and tired plus question

W

Wally pop

Of all the pissing and moaning about this . Why cant some people just grow up and expect that $%#@ does happen. The last time all this C@#$ broke loose we were all ready for it but not this time. So just deal with it SC@#$%$$#. Maybe next time We wont all be so fortunate to be not involved with it. and when that time does come there wont be any place for some peple to hide their sorry @#$. Sorry just had to get this C@#$% of my chest once and for all.

Where'd that come from, Can I bring beer in?????

????????

Could someone please explain what this thread is all about? Did the originator delete the first message? Or what?

John

John Brase said:
Could someone please explain what this thread is all about? Did the originator delete the first message? Or what?

John
What he said...
And I'll have mine with the Blaze Orange Flux Capaciters

Say what???

Wally pop said:
Of all the pissing and moaning about this . Why cant some people just grow up and expect that $%#@ does happen. The last time all this C@#$ broke loose we were all ready for it but not this time. So just deal with it SC@#$%$$#. Maybe next time We wont all be so fortunate to be not involved with it. and when that time does come there wont be any place for some peple to hide their sorry @#$. Sorry just had to get this C@#$% of my chest once and for all.
This guy is either an 'agent provocateur' in our midst or is in serious need of a head gasket!

Wally's Rant

Wally pop said:

Wally,
You appear to be lost. Can I offer some assistance? A map perhaps? Frosted mug? Torque wrench?
cheers,

Wally pop said:

Wally? Well Said!! Now take your medication :drink before nurse Ratchet makes us all go back to our own rooms!!

So now your all trying to act @#$%&* innocent like you havent a clue what happened . Well thats just a bunch of C@#% and we all know it.
Fess up @#$&*#$, its now or never @#%$ or get of the pot.

I'll bring that there beer.

Wally pop said:
So now your all trying to act @#$%&* innocent like you havent a clue what happened . Well thats just a bunch of C@#% and we all know it.

Bring beer. All will be well.

@#$%&*

"....So now your all trying to act @#$%&* innocent like you havent a clue what happened . Well thats just a bunch of C@#% and we all know it.
Fess up @#$&*#$, its now or never @#%$ or get of the pot...".

I've never met anybody before who really didn't know how to spell ****. He's sociable, at least.
Mac

Wally pop said:

Well . . . speaking only for myself . . . I AM innocent, and have absolutely no clue as to what happened. Can someone fill me in? :dunno

Guzzi said:
Well . . . speaking only for myself . . . I AM innocent, and have absolutely no clue as to what happened. Can someone fill me in? :dunno

He is bringing beer.......what more do you need to know????? :clap :drink Oh yeah, and he said something about getting off on pot or something...... :wow :dunno

Feedback said:
He is bringing beer.......what more do you need to know????? :clap :drink Oh yeah, and he said something about getting off on pot or something...... :wow :dunno

Well, Bob, since it's been almost 13 years since any alcohol has crossed my lips. I really don't CARE that he's (or anyone else) bringing beer. :brow

It was back in '92 that I FINALLY figured out that when I drink, I get drunk. When I get drunk, I get stupid (er). And, when I get stupid (er), it costs me ALOT of money and freedom.

Now . . . as for the "getting off" part . . . :nod :D :wow

I was just curious what got him so honked off! :dunno

KBasa said:
I think woodnsteel's post about hd riders set him off.

er, ah mr sausage - i bleeve woodnsteels post was made 2 days after this knuckleheaded person first chimed in. unless maybe he could see in the future and knew there would be a bad hd post.
bet that is it.

Back