Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BMW apparel

BMW apparel

Are there any dealers that have a full line of BMW apparel?

BMW Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    Did you check with Bob's BMW. They are one of the larger BMW stores out there.

Welcome to the forum! There are a number of full line dealers around. As you mention apparel my guess is that you may want to try something on. If you give the forum an idea where you are located, I'm sure you will get some help locating a dealer that can help you. OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    Type M for Moderator
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

I'm in Minneapolis and I'm headed west to Wyoming, Utah and then back eastward. I'd stop at anyplaces around there.

BMW Rider
    I'm in Minneapolis and I'm headed west to Wyoming, Utah and then back eastward. I'd stop at anyplaces around there.
    There may be difficulties in finding a dealer that carries the "full" line. It might be wise to call various dealers on your intended path of travel.

Big Sky in Missoula MT has a pretty good selection of gear. Best to ask them on the BMW specific.

http://www.bigskymotorsports.com/

Iowa?

I thought Iowa had a great dealer. Is it Gina's or something like that? BMW Apparel can be a pain to get too! My Daughter had to wait 5 months to get her pants from them. A combo suit too, she got Jacket right off the BMW Store shelf, no pants in store. BMW DRY SUIT. She just got it a few days ago, very nice. The wait can be a pain, so DON'T ORDER one, as they have no clue how long it takes to get. We know now. Randy

Las Vegas dealer had big stock last time I was there.
    Kent Christensen
    '12 R1200RT, '02 R1100S, '84 R80G/S

One of the largest dealers close to me stopped carrying the BMW clothing line. That's a shame. And he wasn't all that close at 320 miles each way. Another smaller dealer still has a decent line and there is where I shop. For me it's harder shopping online because I'm rather picky on fit. For some reason they will occasionally put a few BMW items on sale. One or two can have heavy discounts. Otherwise seldom see this stuff on sale.

Also check with A&S Motorcycle Parts. Just got a pair of BMW gloves for 50% off.

tsp
    My Blog: http://www.airheadmoto.com

Alternate:)

Aerostitch in Duluth, Minn. has apparel that's probably better than most, made in USA. I have a lot of their gear and had BMW stuff years ago, wont go back. I wear the Olympic AST jacket from BMW stores, AD1 Pants/Darien Pants(Aerostitch) and Combats(Aerostitch) over my feet. The SERVICE is so much better than anything BMW offers in availability and after you own it. Better give it some thought! My youngest, however just bought DRY SUIT by BMW, likes it, but waited a LONG time to get pants delivered. The supplier for BMW has issues, so shop off the rack in stock at BMW, as they cannot keep pace with anything not on shelf already, in our case. BMW actually had the jackets without pants on shelf and its a SUIT package? My Daughters choice. Randy

BMW Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Aerostitch in Duluth, Minn. has apparel that's probably better than most, made in USA. I have a lot of their gear and had BMW stuff years ago, wont go back. I wear the Olympic AST jacket from BMW stores, AD1 Pants/Darien Pants(Aerostitch) and Combats(Aerostitch) over my feet. The SERVICE is so much better than anything BMW offers in availability and after you own it. Better give it some thought! My youngest, however just bought DRY SUIT by BMW, likes it, but waited a LONG time to get pants delivered. The supplier for BMW has issues, so shop off the rack in stock at BMW, as they cannot keep pace with anything not on shelf already, in our case. BMW actually had the jackets without pants on shelf and its a SUIT package? My Daughters choice. Randy
    The "supplier" has issues or BMW has issues? Or, both?

BMW makes no clothing;

Its all made by countries near Germany I am told. BMW Apparel. The gear is top notch, just getting it in timely fashion we found impossible just recently. BMW Dealer concurred, this is a yearly issue. JUST find your suit in BMW Dealer stock, buy it now. IF you have to wait for partial suit as we did, don't expect it soon. My Daughters BMW DRY SUIT, for men too is very nice looking and all here now. Took 4 months+. Randy

BMW Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Its all made by countries near Germany I am told. BMW Apparel. The gear is top notch, just getting it in timely fashion we found impossible just recently. BMW Dealer concurred, this is a yearly issue. JUST find your suit in BMW Dealer stock, buy it now. IF you have to wait for partial suit as we did, don't expect it soon. My Daughters BMW DRY SUIT, for men too is very nice looking and all here now. Took 4 months+. Randy
    I did purchase BMW rain pants recently and received them in 4 or 5 days. Are you having problems with much of the line?

Nope;

I don't buy the BMW apparel, MY Daughter did the BMW DRY SUIT, but jacket was only thing in store, pants came much later. Kind a odd to have a suit in house without pants available. She bought it anyways and waited for the pants. ALL good, she likes her suit. I wear a Olympic AST sold at BMW Dealers exclusively and I buy other gear elsewhere, as in Aerostitch. Ive had a few BMW suits way back, just don't appeal to me anymore. They(BMW Suits) are fine, from what I know of them. Just so much available today in FINE m/c fashion to shop. Randy

Is there a BMW rep in the house?

Is it a little surprising that a BMW rep doesn't read questions like this and comment? I've been very happy with my BMW gear over many years. I wish they wouldn't make me beg. And why don't they put apparel ads in the magazine? They want us to beg for it first.