Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Has anyone in the US received their BMW luggage?

Got my GS-WC this past Wednesday, and I was lucky the dealer had a set of crash bars, so I'm good to go with that; however I discovered the day after the sale that the panniers are still in Germany, and they aren't sure when to expect those. Additionally, I purchased the Navigator IV and was told it would take a day to arrive--you guessed it, now I'm told that it's back ordered, but it could be in any day--go figure. I'm loving this bike so much without the complete package. Came off of a RT after 4 years and 66K+, and really enjoyed that bike, but the GS is a whole another story--spent the day playing in the rain at the beach in sloppy, wet sand and several washed out ditches along the way. Can't wait for my next long trip.
    Harold

Selling my BMW vario cases

As I see people are having a hard time getting their luggage, I am selling my set of BMW Vario top and side cases. I installed back rest pads on top case and I will include bracket to mount top case. The whole set for $1350.00 plus shipping to wherever you are located!! And yes this set is for a 2013 R1200GS WC with exhaust on right side.

I got my panniers in about one week--yah, now if I could only pick up the Navigator GPS, things would be complete at that point. No worries though, I'm using my old GPS, and it works just fine--and there's nothing like have a paper map to augment GPSs.
    Last edited by HaroldRT09; 07-19-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    Harold

After 12 weeks I finally got my large tank bag. Tomorrow I get the top box. Just waiting for the two side cases, the small tank bag and the engine guards. Maybe 13 weeks will be the charm!

The bike was in the shop for the top case, and I got an email that the two side cases came in too! I have all three bags now. Finally!

GSW Small Tank Bag finally in

The tank bag I ordered when I bought the new GS in April showed up at the dealer this past weekend while I was at the rally. Upon getting home I was pleased to see it was worth the wait. The fit and waterproof design is better than the alternatives I was considering. Not happy about the delay, but that is in the past now
    2014 R1200 GSA W

Riding is the art of throwing yourself at the ground and missing

Purchased my GSW on 11-May, rode away from the dealership with a set of vario side cases and top case and a large tank bag. The salesman told me that they had the bags in stock for over 6 weeks. These items had been ordered early on for another customer who had to back out of buying the bike. Apparently dealers who antisipated the market got accessories before they recieved the bikes, but now accessories are hard to find.

Desert John
    Got mine last week from BMW North County which is in Escondido, CA