• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW apparel

Just curious, how long have you been an MOA member?

FWIW - instead of begging for it - visit RiderWarehouse's website and ask for a catalog. You'll find some very good and functional stuff there at fair prices, with most of it made in the USA.

I've been a member for about 30 years. A lot of good it's done me. How much does that come to in dues! Just kidding. It has done me a lot of good and I've always been happy to pay. I like RidersWarehouse but the suits look like they're for snowmobiles. My Savanna 2 suit is really motorcycle. I like to see all my options and I've been real happy with my BMW gear. I didn't think it would be this hard seeing as I would ride to almost any dealer, that's all the reason I need to hit the road.

Thanks for all your help.

I've been a member for about 30 years. A lot of good it's done me. How much does that come to in dues! Just kidding. It has done me a lot of good and I've always been happy to pay. I like RidersWarehouse but the suits look like they're for snowmobiles. My Savanna 2 suit is really motorcycle. I like to see all my options and I've been real happy with my BMW gear. I didn't think it would be this hard seeing as I would ride to almost any dealer, that's all the reason I need to hit the road.

Thanks for all your help.

Agreed. BMW apparel is good stuff!

Darien Pants:)

I just got a new set of Darien's Lights from Aerostitch as a Fathers Day gift:). I mix and match most of my riding gear, from Olympic Jacket to Dariens and it all works really swell. First Gear too, Kilimanjaro as a best ever jacket I've had since the 80s when it got intro'd. Man those early ones were and still are a GREAT jacket if you still have one of those. I do. Snowmobile look! Yes, many say that about the Roadcrafters, BUT how many do you see being used??? MORE than anything used on the planet, those suits are bought bigtime still:). The options are huge at Aerostitch, so don't dismiss their presence for pretty biker gear:). Their top dollar leather suit is right there with BMW. Don't know who can afford those, BUT nice??? Cant wait to get my Darien Lights, 200denier/Gortex weight class for 3 season wear, as I do not like mesh pants. Randy

Back