• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Take any 2 lane road that gets you there indirectly.
I find that they're the best.
Maybe it's just me.

I would normally agree wholeheartedly with Bullet, but it is the case that I-70 through eastern Utah really is spectacular to see.

You could do that by taking US-50 and then taking CO-92, just west of the Gunnison Reservoir up to Hotchkiss (one town over from Paonia, site of the Top of the Rockies Rally), and then on to Delta and Grand Junction. The road over to Hotchkiss is a great, lightly travelled road. One of the best motorcycling roads in the country.

I would take UT-24 west of Green River from I-70 to UT-12 through Capitol Reef. UT-12 takes to you through Grand Staircase/Escalante and Bryce NP to Panguitch, UT, site of the Red Rocks Rally. You can go west on UT-143 to Cedar Breaks NM and then east on UT-14, south on US-89 and west on UT-9 to Zion NP, Zion and Bryce are crowded and the traffic will be slow there.

I would normally agree wholeheartedly with Bullet, but it is the case that I-70 through eastern Utah really is spectacular to see.

You could do that by taking US-50 and then taking CO-92, just west of the Gunnison Reservoir up to Hotchkiss (one town over from Paonia, site of the Top of the Rockies Rally), and then on to Delta and Grand Junction. The road over to Hotchkiss is a great, lightly travelled road. One of the best motorcycling roads in the country.

I would take UT-24 west of Green River from I-70 to UT-12 through Capitol Reef. UT-12 takes to you through Grand Staircase/Escalante and Bryce NP to Panguitch, UT, site of the Red Rocks Rally. You can go west on UT-143 to Cedar Breaks NM and then east on UT-14, south on US-89 and west on UT-9 to Zion NP, Zion and Bryce are crowded and the traffic will be slow there.

Darryl hit it on the head. You won't go wrong riding those routes

Back