• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How well are K1600's selling?

People who have had no problems go out and ride. People with problems go to forums to see if others have the same problems and to find out the solutions.

ps. I know you are kidding.

:) Kidding about what??? Having no problems?? - Not kidding about that. But my riding season is over, unfortunately. I will have surgery on Nov 5 and had get my bikes into hibernation a little earlier..:banghead

So far it appears that way! I have noticed through life that folks don't praise a good thing nearly as much as they complain about bad things. I try to compliment whenever possible and complain as little as necessary. I do see value in all these forum posts IF someone is looking for SOLUTIONS and not just to air negative perspectives. Have a great day riding everyone!

I find on a J specific brand/model forum (Kawasaki) that I frequent that there is hardly any bitching or moaning about problems with the bikes, but more on modifications and how to make it better from a functional standpoint. If there is bitching about problems here, they probably exist and then some and it's not just to air negative perspectives. The difference is in the belief system. I find more confirmational bias here as I would with a HD forum. For some reasons J brand riders seem more objective.

:) Kidding about what??? Having no problems?? - Not kidding about that. But my riding season is over, unfortunately. I will have surgery on Nov 5 and had get my bikes into hibernation a little earlier..:banghead

No. Kidding about there were only 2 with no problems. I meant that there were many out there riding because they had no problems and felt no need to get on a forum.

Back