• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Forum threads not updated

WalterK75

I'm curious as to how often forum threads are updated. I've been getting messages that there have been no updates since my last log in. I never experienced this with the previous software. I can't believe that since about 21:00 hours Saturday until 11:00 hours Sunday there hasn't been a single new entry in the forum. Is everyone out riding, I hope? Anyone else having this happen to them?

I'm seeing updates all the time. You have to know that Word Association is updated about 10 times an hour!!! Now forum traffic is down somewhat, which might play a roll in that, but generally, the forum is working the same since January. :dunno

Are you talking about subscribed threads? That's something I haven't done much of.

When you come to the forum, try clicking on the "new posts" button in the upper left of the screen. What shows after that should be everything since you either logged out or your computer "went to sleep". OM

I always log out. First log in of the day I use Today's Posts. Any subsequent log in for that day I us New Posts. I've had the no thread updates message under both conditions.

I think we will have to see if someone else chimes in with the same problem/situation. If your on the same computer all day- try skipping the specific log out and see what happens. Let us know. Gary

Back