• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Why not leave election forum up as a record of candidates statements of what

Bud

It is what it is.
They said they would do if elected?

It could be closed to new posts. Would provide accountability and prevent "I never said that responses".

I was told to "shut it down". I took that to mean "hide" it. If Bob or Vince want it open but closed to posts, that can be done.

But the ballots are in...everyone who was going to vote has. And it's never been the policy to leave the election forum open so that people can be judged or held to anything. AFAIK.

So, I really don't see the point.

Back