• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

From Illinois to Deadhorse in July 2013

stkmkt1

Hello Everyone. I'm leaving Central Illinois on June 27th for a 33 day ride to Alaska, Deadhorse, then down to the Rally in Salem. I'm a wimp so even though I'm taking a tent and bag, just in case, I've actually got hotel reservations all the way up and back to the Rally.

I will be arriving in Fairbanks on July 7th, spending a night in Coldfoot on the 8th. Riding up to spend the night in Deadhorse on the 9th. Taking a shuttle to the ocean and riding back down to Coldfoot on the 10th. From there, I head back down to Salem for the Rally. From there, I head down the coast to San Diego. And finally back to Central, Illinois.

It's a bit of a rush I know, but nothing too difficult. If anyone is riding up that way and would like to get together, let me know. My GSA is ready to go and I'm down to just waiting for the 27th to get here.

Man I wish I had the free time as that sounds like a dream trip. . .maybe ill buy a lottery ticket tomorrow. :)

Back