• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Good service from BMW Albuquerque

roborider

God? What god?
My buddy had a faulty starter switch on his K16GT. Of course, it happens in the middle of a cross country month long trip. The part was not available on Saturday and would be delayed due to the holiday weekend. Albuquerque (dang, that's hard to type) took one off a floor bike and got my buddy back on the road.

That's great customer service. If anyone goes to Alb. BMW, let them know their efforts are appreciated on this forum.

+1, had a very good experience with these folks on an extended road trip in 2008. They got me back on the way in short order..!

Cheers!

An everyday occurrence for those of us lucky enough to live here.

I always hasten to mention ... this is a combined BMW car and BMW motorcycle dealership (Mini, too) and I'm convinced this only makes it better.

The real name is Sandia BMW, and its sister dealership (just not Mini yet) is Santa Fe BMW.

I agree. I dropped a final drive on my RT during the 2011 Iron Butt Rally and these guys dropped everything to get me squared away in short order. Excellent customer service.

An everyday occurrence for those of us lucky enough to live here.

I always hasten to mention ... this is a combined BMW car and BMW motorcycle dealership (Mini, too) and I'm convinced this only makes it better.

The real name is Sandia BMW, and its sister dealership (just not Mini yet) is Santa Fe BMW.
Sandia BMW is my preferred BMW Car dealership. IMO, they are absolutely the best. They're a 500 mile round trip from me here in Clovis. I have two dealerships that are 200 miles - round trip - from me.

I've only had two warranty services for the fuel sensor performed on my bikes at Sandia. No problem at all. Within 600 miles, the sensor failed again. They jumped right on it and it's been fine ever since. I don't for a second believe the failure of the one they originally replaced was anything they did. The sensors are crap.

Very good folks there.

Agree 100%
I've needed service at both Santa Fe and ABQ over the years and every time the service has been exemplary.

John

Back