• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

calling all /5 riders

tunna66

As you know, this is the 40th anniversary of the final production of the /5 series. It is also the 40th annual BMW National Rally, so there's a special call for /5 riders to attend together as a group, including camping together. If you plan on riding your /5 to the rally and would like to camp with other /5 riders, please reply offsite to Click Here to Email Me. I need your name, how many are coming (if riding with other /5 riders) and your expected time of arrival. Thanks.

Roger @ 5United

Had one:)

I still have my /7 however(36 years), but the /5, 1972 I had was sweet ride I cannot forget. Good luck with yours and I WILL stop by and see'em in Salem. I never see more older Airheads in all my travels, than when I come East to rallies? The NW has them indeed, so please keep the faith and I look forward to seeing more out here too. Salem will be very nice venue. Randy

It is also the 40th annual BMW National Rally, so there's a special call for /5 riders to attend together as a group, including camping together.

My /5 and I will be there in spirit...

i-w6FPrgH-XL.jpg

Back