• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Is the clutch assembly interchangeable between K1200s & K1300S HP

lrmudgett

Trying to install a slipper clutch in 2012 K1300S HP, aftermarket assembly will not fit, however it fits a K1200S, has anyone any knowledge??

Last edited:
Fat-Cat Slipper Clutch

Before doing through due-diligence I ordered a Fat-Cat slipper clutch marketed as the only one engineered for the K1300S. So, after receiving it Monday I eagerly made an appointment to have it installed by a well respected dealer only to be told they couldn't do it because it's not compatible (from having previously attempting to install one). Now I'm trying to get the vendor to take it back and credit me. From the lack of activity on this thread, I can only assume that the OP and I are the only ones attempting to find an application for this bike.

Back