• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R100/7 Engine Badge

Highteckredneck
Any ideas where I can find a R100/7 engine badge ? Looks kinda bad without it. Thanks for any leads!

Bob's BMW or BMW Hucky. Also check the used parts places listed in the link in my signature line.

The real trick is installing the new one so that you don't lose it again!

3M Plastic and emblem adhesive #08061. Most auto parts stores.

Sorry, I don't see this at all. No Kurt, no Forum Administrator, ...no signature...

So, Mike, do you even see your own signature line? This is what I see when I look at your post:

Attachments

• EMSimonPost.jpg
    EMSimonPost.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 75
So, Mike, do you even see your own signature line? This is what I see when I look at your post:

Ha! Don't see that either. Was always wondering how people knew that my name is Mike...
And yes, my browser is Internet Explorer. Not sure that I want to change...

Mike :wave

Go to Settings in the upper right. Click on General Settings. Scroll down to Thread Display Options. Check the box for Show Signatures. Save changes at the bottom. That will fix you right up! :thumb

Lew -

AFAIK, the default is to have the signatures (and avatars, show images, etc) checked On. It would appear that got changed sometime in the past. :dunno

Mike :wave

Go to Settings in the upper right. Click on General Settings. Scroll down to Thread Display Options. Check the box for Show Signatures. Save changes at the bottom. That will fix you right up! :thumb

Wow! That is nice. Can even see the Avatars and pics now! Thanks 20774...ahh..Kurt!:thumb

Back