• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Possible Future Entertainment

pauls1150

MOA #24991, south of Los Angeles
Not knowing where else to post this or whom to actually contact -

Last night (5/14/2013), I walked over to my local Guitar Center to meet and hear Vicki Genfan for the first time. (And yes, part of the show was to showcase the new Luna guitars line.)
She's a superb player of many styles; she made her 6-string sound like dueling 12-stringers!
The (quite INformal) get-together was totally enjoyable.
She's not terribly famous yet, so she might do a gig like ours for a reasonable price...

Check her out at www.vickigenfan.com (took a while to load on my PC); there are also free music, tablature, & sheet music downloads there.

BMW MOA Entertainment

Thanks so much for the tip. We will give her a listen . You never know who will be putting next year together!

Thanks again,

Lee Harrelson
Entertainment Chair 2013

Back