• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Twisted Throttle Open House

rblethen

Saturday May 18th, is the annual Twisted Throttle Open House at 10:00 am
570 Nooseneck Hill Rd.
Exeter, RI 02822 USA

That was a great day! And my wife and I made it into the video, at 2:43-2:58. We are just to the right of the bike going head on at my wife in the lime green shirt. wow!!

That was quite the turnout! Thank you Twisted.
Where do they post who won the drawing ?

We have called everybody and are still waiting on five people to return our calls. If you haven't returned our call yet - get to it!

We had a great day and thank all of you who made it. It was a bigger crowd this year but we were better prepared and was a flawless day. Next year we are moving a week sooner. The date is already set for May 10, 2014. I hope you can make it back.

Kevin

Back