• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

K1300GT Highway Pegs AT LAST!!!!

tsweda

I have few regrets after moving from a V Star 1100 classic cruiser to a K1300GT. The BMW is more powerful, has much better torque and the accessories (cruise control, heated seats, adjustable windscreen etc.) are fantastic. The only problem is that owning a discontinued model, especially one that had a short production run, means limited aftermarket add-ons. One thing I miss is the highway pegs that I had on my V Star. After a few hours on my K13, I wished for a second position for my feet.

Thankfully, one of our own has come to the rescue. A fellow K1300GT rider, Ken Estrada from New Mexico, has designed a great set of highway pegs just for the K1300GT. They are machined out of aluminum, easy to install and work great! If you are interested in learning more about these wonderful additions to the K13 or ordering a set, contact Ken at kenestrada@msn.com ? you?ll be glad you did.

Back