• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

My little girl, an update.

I don't know what else to say Roy, other than your entire family continues to be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am happy that that there is continued progress after ongoing setbacks.
Thank you, the moto family I have here is always in my thoughts as well. That is why I try and make the Nationals, to see the folks that don't live so close. This year, I can't make it, but the good news is next year's is very close.

Thank you, the moto family I have here is always in my thoughts as well. That is why I try and make the Nationals, to see the folks that don't live so close. This year, I can't make it, but the good news is next year's is very close.

Roy, thanks for the update, I think of you frequently.

I hope to be at the National in 2014, hope to see you there, this year RA at Biltmore beckons again.........Rod.

Roy, thanks for the update, I think of you frequently.

I hope to be at the National in 2014, hope to see you there, this year RA at Biltmore beckons again.........Rod.

Rod! :wave

Yep, I can't get enough time off to do Oregon properly, and I am getting too old for butt burners on an Airhead.
St Paul it is! I may try and finagle a way to bring the wife and daughter.

I can't believe how grown up she has gotten! She is beautiful.... takes after Nancy, thank God. :D

Thanks for sharing, Roy.

Hope you and mrs Roy have many more happy progress moments Roy.Still praying for you all.Cindylu and I are headed to the R.A. And I will do mid Ohio vintage instead of the national.Remember to breathe and relax when you can.Ed

Hope you and mrs Roy have many more happy progress moments Roy.Still praying for you all.Cindylu and I are headed to the R.A. And I will do mid Ohio vintage instead of the national.Remember to breathe and relax when you can.Ed

Thank you Ed, and that Summer sounds most excellent. There is a Vintage Rally in Viroqua, WI that is during the MOA NAtional, and this year I hope to ride the '55 R50 again, perhaps along with my brother on his old Panhead. I can't put a value on that.

Your posts are always positive in spite of obstacles that would have stopped many of us miles ago.

I hope to see you somewhere on the road this year.

You are a great dad. :thumb

Your posts are always positive in spite of obstacles that would have stopped many of us miles ago.

I hope to see you somewhere on the road this year.

You are a great dad. :thumb
Bud! Thank you. :wave

Years of Airhead riding prepared me for that. :lol

Feeling a bit better now, she is awake from her procedure, but groggy. She has been getting Botox and Phenol (sp?) in her legs, and it is very painful, so they put her under. This happens about every couple months. She has groups of muscles in her legs that are over powering other muscles, so they weaken those muscles with injections. It appears to be working. Her Physical Therapist said she was plateauing, and yet she did even better last week. Between this, and that bike, and the pool this summer, we may be able to get things going.
:clap

Good to get an update Roy and she looks great in the video. Remember she has lots of unofficial aunts as well as uncles. Count me in with Randy and the others helping to make St. Paul happen.

Holly

Like others, I've been following this saga from when you started posting about it.

Your little girl is growing up, Roy. That vid is great.

We did meet, briefly, in West Bend in 2007, but wouldn't expect you to remember. In fact, there's a fair bit about West Bend that I don't exactly remember, either, but I digress.

We'll keep your family in our thoughts and prayers, and we'll see you in St. Paul in 2014, if not before.:wave

Hi Holly, I hope you and yours are doing well. :heart
I think she is as tall as you now, and I think she is still growing.

Brad, that sounds familiar. :lol

St Paul for sure.
:wave

Hey,Roy,she is a beautiful young woman.I see that was exciting.Hope it goes somewhere,and thanks for keeping this community of friends,met or not,posted.I will see you at the next rally.

Back