• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

May 17-19th 39th Annual Great River Road Rally

Having helped put this on in everything from summery-nice to constant rain and low 50s (& everything in between), I'll dare to note that they're
(you know, them:scratch) positing possible t-storms Friday and maybe more possible t-storms Saturday, temps high 70s to 80s. I haven't melted yet - See yawl there:thumb

T 'not Todd' VH in MSN

You talking about the lying weather weasels? :D

Don't worry, they get it wrong so often that a rainy forecast will insure periods of intense sunshine. :laugh

Thanks

Oh my.
Wasn't that delicious?!

Met some new people, you know who you are.
Caught up with old friends, too. You know who you are!!

Thank you Madison Club.
Band . . . . cool.
New online walkup registration . . . . cool.

Sorry I missed it this year. Hi, :wave to all those I missed by being GONE. I'll see a lot of you all at the Hiawatha Rally in MN in a couple of weeks.

tb
from Granada, Spain, where I am without a bike.

The band, the morel soup, the driftless brewing company, very nice time, THANK YOU!!! Did I say how good that beer was?:drink:drink

Yes but eating VERY well I'll bet!
Spain is the new France.
:wave
Yes, eating very well indeed. Traveling with the wife, so...Tonite, for example, order 2 beers, get the beers and 6 boiled shrimp, whole. Order 2 more beers, get the beers and 8 deep fried anchovies that tasted like the smelt we get in Wisconsin. Order 2 more beers and get chips with pimentos and onions with a speck of tuna. This Tapas stuff is great. Just paid for the beers. Off to Cordoba tomorrow and home on the 27th. See you all in Minnesota,

tb
from Granada, Spain

Bring some beer back with you, Tom! See ya in MN.

Good time at the GR3! A couple of us did some impromptu Airhead tech and got bikes tuned up and running better. Or at least the owners said the bikes were better. Hopefully everybody made it home safely and dry.

Great rally as usual, the thanks Madison club!

Getting ready for the Hiawatha! Just need some new tires ;-)

Sent magically!

For us flatlanders from ILL it is a treat to ride in SW Wisc. I could not get enough of the scenery and the fun roads.

On the way up from Bloomington, the Mississippi river provides some fun roads. Here is a picture of Blackjack Road which is just south of Galena. It is is hilly enough that it has the Chestnut Mountain ski resort.

Thanks to the Madison club for hosting the rally and letting us FIBs cross the Cedar Curtain.

Photo9.jpg

Back