• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The MOA website is...well...pretty awful...

Had the same issue buying the sweapstakes ticket. Called the office the following monday morning and was told the problem was with an outside vendor who actually handles that particular page.
On a seperate note - anyone having trouble with the log in page since the web site was re-done last month? I log in and go to the forum - no problem.....change threads and the system logs me out but lets me continue reading. Then I have to log in again to post or go to a members only function.....

On a seperate note - anyone having trouble with the log in page since the web site was re-done last month? I log in and go to the forum - no problem.....change threads and the system logs me out but lets me continue reading. Then I have to log in again to post or go to a members only function.....

Yes, this is a known problem. The office is having to deal with outside people to coordinate on making the proper updates to keep us logged on. It has to do with "persistant cookies" as far as I know.

Had the same issue buying the sweapstakes ticket. Called the office the following monday morning and was told the problem was with an outside vendor who actually handles that particular page.

Well...bottom line...we saved $200. I'm not much for lotteries anyway.

Add milk, and it's a double whammy!!

I have one before it gets baked...lick the bowl...and then a couple of warm ones. Maybe one or two cool ones that night...a couple the next day...but I have to skip four meal times.

I find myself only looking here once a week or every other wk. Things have gone down hill on the site & posting forget about it. As other's have said. As you tell by # my posts, not an active poster & thinking of getting rid of my BMW due to all the recalls & BMWNA not caring about their customers issues.

I do want to add that MOA as a whole is a great group. ANd maybe one of the reasons i'm not spending so much time here is that I do not associate this site with actual touring. In other words, I associate it more with people who are riding around on their bikes, but not really going anywhere special. It is sort of the 180 degree opposite of say, Horizons Unlimited, where everyone is traveling.

I'm preparing to head off on a 33 day trip to the Arctic and seem to be more focused on that, rather than reading about someone's new farkle, or ride to work, or whatever. So maybe there is more to why I'm not reading the Forum as much as I used to.

I have been having the same issues...cannot stay logged on...no merchandise other than tickets...descriptions & pictures not being available in the flea market...etc...

I do want to add that MOA as a whole is a great group. ANd maybe one of the reasons i'm not spending so much time here is that I do not associate this site with actual touring. In other words, I associate it more with people who are riding around on their bikes, but not really going anywhere special. It is sort of the 180 degree opposite of say, Horizons Unlimited, where everyone is traveling.

I'm preparing to head off on a 33 day trip to the Arctic and seem to be more focused on that, rather than reading about someone's new farkle, or ride to work, or whatever. So maybe there is more to why I'm not reading the Forum as much as I used to.

Maybe this is not the club for you. I enjoy hearing about all of it and visit once a day. Trips to the Artic do not exite me nor do round the world jaunts anymore than someone on a day ride or weekend ride with their buddys. I have been riding now for sixty one years including other countries and still enjoy the every day things.

Jack

I have been having the same issues...cannot stay logged on...no merchandise other than tickets...descriptions & pictures not being available in the flea market...etc...

Everything is working great here. Maybe it is your settings or server. I really like the new Site and the recent changes to the Flea Market.

Jack

My issue was with the purchase of Sweepstake tickets...which I was unable to complete.

Back