• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMWMOA's Log-in Password

Rudyjo

Dale Rudolph
This doesn't really belong here, but I think more people read this than the Home Page.
I recently had to reset my password, but kept getting a notice that my password was not correct, I sent three e-mails trying to get it reset.
What I found out is that regardless of what password you used in the past, the password is now your membership number.

After finding this out, I did see that it is mentioned on the homepage.

Hopefully this will save someone the trouble of wondering why their old password doesn't work.

Last edited:
You are so right. And once you're signed in, please change your password to something more secure.

Little by little we're getting it right. Thanks for your patience!

Voni
sMiling

change my password

i want to change it, but can't figure out how to do it. can anyone help.

i want to change it, but can't figure out how to do it. can anyone help.
Yeah, it's been a problem..Try logging in on the home page http://bmwmoa.org/ then Account Management should show up and you should be able to get your password changed. Note- this is not the register for the forum page, re-registering will give you another ID. Kurt and I are working on a fix for that dual ID thing but it's better ifin' it doesn't happen. Good luck and let us know how you make out.
Gary

Back