• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member from NE Missouri

Wayne50

Hello all..... bought an "02 R1150RT back in November and just love it. I'd went to the Rally in Sedalia last year and met a number who had this bike..... only had good things to say about it. Anyway, I have a friend (with a "95 R1100GS) who I rode to Alaska with in '11 on my Yamaha Road Star (excellent bike) so I've been around them for awhile.

My new to me RT looks like it is a 10,000 mile bike, but has 110,000 miles. One owner bike so I've got all the documentation and maint docs.... Made it to Moonshine Lunch Run on the RT, had a great time.

Looking forward to the MOA and this forum.

Wayne50

Welcome aboard Wayne, I live in Sedalia so if your down this way give me a shout.

Thanks
Mark T.

Last edited:
Hello fellow Missourian

Hello all..... bought an "02 R1150RT back in November and just love it. I'd went to the Rally in Sedalia last year and met a number who had this bike..... only had good things to say about it. Anyway, I have a friend (with a "95 R1100GS) who I rode to Alaska with in '11 on my Yamaha Road Star (excellent bike) so I've been around them for awhile.

My new to me RT looks like it is a 10,000 mile bike, but has 110,000 miles. One owner bike so I've got all the documentation and maint docs.... Made it to Moonshine Lunch Run on the RT, had a great time.

Looking forward to the MOA and this forum.

Wayne50
Wayne: Chris here, from St. Louis. I just purchased an 04 RT so we have similar machines. If you are ever in St. Louis and are in need of air, a clean windshield or ANYTHING you can contact me through the MOA.
Enjoy your ride!

Back