• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Sarasota, Nokomis, Venice, Florida

CAPNGEO

Good morning!

I live in Nokomis and am looking for some nearby members to certify my mileage entry for 2013 (need sigs from 2 MOA members). If anyone can help please PM for my contact info.

George

There is a local club out of Sarasota, The Sunbeemers. Maybe stop by Hap's for some info.

I'll check Sunbeemers out, thanks....

About Haps; They lied to me on two occasions... Once when I was shopping for my K1600GTL (sales dept) and once when I brought it in for a software update (service dept). I will not EVER patronize them in the future! When Hap was alive the place was the best.... the next generation(s) have ruined the company's integrity.

I HAPpily now ride to Ft Myers for all my dealer needs; they are honest and dependable, and have gone far out of their way to help me when my bike was off the road. They also hired away Hap's best BMW mechanic!

Back