• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

are all R1100 Fuel Pumps the same

I'm sure someone on here will know,, I'm curious if all the R1100 Fuel Pumps are the same?

There is only 1 exception: "Authority" (i.e. police) models run a different pump:
OEM Part # 16 14 1 464 730
The Authority pumps are "suppressed" and will not interfere with police communication equipment. I assume they will interchange but I don't know that with certainty.

Fuel pumps are identical for all R1100 models (includes R850; does NOT include the Authority models (see above paragraph):
R1100GS
R1100R
R1100RS
R1100RT
R1100S
R850R
OEM Part # 16 14 1 341 231 for the pump.

Fuel filters are identical for all of the above including R850's and including Authority models.
OEM Part # 16 14 2 325 859

Back