Thread: Where is My Shopping Cart?

K75RT Keith

Where is My Shopping Cart?

Where is "My Shopping Cart" Located and why is it so darned hard to find? The easier it is to locate "My Shopping Cart", the more likely users will spend more money. If it is difficult or a PITA to get simple information, you tend to drive those with disposable income away.

I'm not sure I understand... You're not dealing with a warehouse or store or anything...you're dealing with individuals out there. If you're interested something, you should contact the seller using the info they've provided or use the Contact tab and send them a note. You then work out the details of your purchase directly. I don't see that a shopping cart works in this particular situation. Are there shopping carts on craigslist? I don't think I've seen that before.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

I think there was one associated with the "Country Store"?....I can't remember for sure but I think it's the place MOA was selling the schwag. OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    Type M for Moderator
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Ah, good point....few people mention the Country Store. I don't see the Country Store on the MOA homepage...maybe they haven't put that up yet.
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Ah, good point....few people mention the Country Store. I don't see the Country Store on the MOA homepage...maybe they haven't put that up yet.
    I'm a kinda scared to leave the forum as I don't know ifin' I can find my way back
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    Type M for Moderator
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

No breadcrumbs to leave on the trail??

K75RT Keith
    Sorry, I should have been more specific. I am trying to register for the National Rally and a riding class. I completed the registration up to payment (didn't have wallet handy) and came back the next day to complete the transaction. When I attempted to re-register, I got this message.

The selected attendee has a pending registration in the shopping cart.

Hence the question about shopping cart.

I finally figured it out. I went to the Country Store and added a ticket to get to the cart. Then removed the unwanted item and finished the process. Hopefully, this worked.

No Problemo Keith, it's posts like this that help others wind their way through the catacombs of the "new" forum. Have a great time. Gary
    Type M for Moderator
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Still trying to find the Country Store...do you mean the BMW MOA Merchandise link at the top of the home page??

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Still trying to find the Country Store...do you mean the BMW MOA Merchandise link at the top of the home page??
    Yeah Kurt, I tabbed out and went looking from the home page. Then it's the merchandise link. It looks like you can't see the products unless you happen to be logged in
    You can click on a choice of sweepstakes tickets which will let you view that- but you can't buy one, from the looks of it but it does bring up-
    Add to cart-view shopping cart-return to catalog-cancel

Checking in the most recent MOA ON magazine, the Country Store is on page 146.
    Gary
    Type M for Moderator
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200