• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

1976 R75/6 Exhaust

Not familiar with that brand. I have used Emgo mufflers on two 60/6s and they worked well. They looked and sounded good and at the time(15-20 years ago) were not too expensive.

I have a pair of EMCO mufflers on my R90/6 and they were an easy install and work just fine. I'm not sure if these are the same as Empco mufflers.

I bought a new pair some years ago when I lived in Michigan. They rusted out in a year, and were fiberglass filled, so they constantly got louder with use. That was in '78. Maybe they have changed their design since then.

Back