• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

age limit to watch, listen to bands

TRJeff

Is there an age limit for being in the beer garden to view and listen to the bands this year? My wife and I allways enjoyed listening to the bands and being able to have our kids with us. Last year was a bit of a let down not being able to let our daughter sit with us to listen to the bands. Yea I know we could of sat out side but it just isn't the same.

Age Limit

Is there an age limit for being in the beer garden to view and listen to the bands this year?

Jeff -
The Ohio laws are not as restrictive as Spokane. Kids should be able to be inside the Beer Garden as long as they are with their parents.

HOWEVER --- that being said, here is the caveat.... The Beer Garden is managed by Santa (Jim) Klas and his team. If they feel there are too many youngsters inside the beer garden, or if they feel this policy is too lenient, they can change it to make the beer garden an adult only area.

This is one of those 'snakey' issues that we are always trying to walk the fence on. It's all about being sure that no volunteer accidentally serves to a minor - but we want everyone to have a good time. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Yes, Ohio permits this scenario, and it is not uncommon. Supervising your kids in close proximity seems to help...................

Back