• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Do we need yet another forum?

braddog

Minnesota Nice!
How about "Sick Bay"?

It seems that we've got a few threads going in Campfire right now related to medical issues, i.e. colonoscopies, knee surgeries, hip replacements...etc. etc.

I mean, all us old farts DO talk about this stuff around rally campfires, that's for sure.

:wave

P.S.
Good Luck and Get Well Soon to all those that are going to have surgery and/or some medical procedure.

I'd just as soon see "tattoos" in a forum of their own, too, but I can just move to the next campfire.

Last edited:
Well I've had my colon scope last July(looks good in there says he :) ), annual cardiologist visit,(hello, how are you,fine, bye-$100 please) & my kidney test(more $$$& OK) & told the pulmonologist (3 sleep tests & more$$$) I simply cannot wear the damned mask so- hello,goodbye, lots more $$$$ & I don't have prostate issue per blood test ,knock on wood. I used to know this neighbor lady, next farm over, that her best friend traveled all over the country trying out "good fortune tellers"(really there is such a thing?) she'd heard about and looking out for her future ? Maybe a Horoscope forum filled with good cheerful stuff?:brow
So, no Sick Bay needed here! Maybe a "Cabin Fever" forum?:) :
I've got strawberry plants taking up too much space in my fridge,seed taters in the cellar, done making maple syrup(was a good year!) wife's complaining about the high electric bill (shop heater!$!$! & bike projects all winter) and I'm ready to ride & there's a new snow on in KY. Pretty snow but crimps my style...
If you want to read about prostate, go to Snowbum it's his other specialty besides beemers.

Back