• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Emoticon Movement

lgb

Wondering how to STOP emoticon movement when using google chrome? I use to press Esc. when using Internet Explore and those pesky buggers would stop moving. With this Chrome stuff it doesn't work... Can anyone help the computer challenged? Much thanks! :wave

You ask how to stop them, but use one in your post? :banghead

Anyway, simple google search and there is a plug in you can load. Here;s the link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gif-stopper/eaebhojnielfeoillcfnbmkgliokndkm?hl=en

Thanks for the link Wood Butcher. I loaded it and it does work, however, you need to refresh the page if you wanted to go back to moving emoticons. In certain instances I just find them annoying.

pzbpg.gif

Back