• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Schuberth C3 & C3 Pro sizing

RAINEY
Can anyone tell me if the sizing on a C3 and a C3 Pro is close to the same? Reason that I'm asking is that my dealer does not have the Pro in stock and will need to order it. It would be nice to know the fit before ordering.

Thank you,
Jason

Your dealer should know that information. I don't think they would be different. Send an email to Schuberth and ask.

I'm hoping to get answers from actual customers that have owned both. I know there have been posts of customers liking the Pro more than the C3 because of the slight but important changes. I'm wanting to know how they feel about the fit and if they fit like the sizes are closely matched. I'm trying to cover everything before making a purchase of a $700+ helmet. I would have to drive to the other side of the state as of now to try and actual C3 Pro.

Thanks again,
Jason

Vist your dealer to try on the helmet and plan to stay there for an hour or two.

I'm hoping to get answers from actual customers that have owned both. I know there have been posts of customers liking the Pro more than the C3 because of the slight but important changes. I'm wanting to know how they feel about the fit and if they fit like the sizes are closely matched. I'm trying to cover everything before making a purchase of a $700+ helmet. I would have to drive to the other side of the state as of now to try and actual C3 Pro.

Thanks again,
Jason

You want this helmet snug, it'll break in after 10+ hours. When I first got my C3 I had to rip it off my head after 1 hour from the pain... after 20+ hours of use it's the most comfortable helmet I've ever worn.

Everyone is different though, so I suggest you visit your dealer, try on the helmet, sit down and read a book for an hour...

Whatever you do don't go too loose, it'll get way to loose after break in.

We are a Schuberth dealer where I work. I have waited for the C3Pro, which we got in about 2 weeks back. I have the C3 now for both my wife (C3W) & I with SRC. I tried the Pro on when it came in, and the sizes, at least the M which I wear are just about the same. I don't remember the C3 being as snug when new, but I could be mistaken as it's been close to a year. The feel of the new padding placement & liner materials is really awesome. We have a SRC for the Pro on order & when I see it with the fitment, I will likely pull the trigger & put the C3 on EBay or the Flea Market. I am really impressed with the helmet, and I use the daylights out of it. I am a 25-30k per year rider. I hope it helps.

We are a Schuberth dealer where I work. I have waited for the C3Pro, which we got in about 2 weeks back. I have the C3 now for both my wife (C3W) & I with SRC. I tried the Pro on when it came in, and the sizes, at least the M which I wear are just about the same. I don't remember the C3 being as snug when new, but I could be mistaken as it's been close to a year. The feel of the new padding placement & liner materials is really awesome. We have a SRC for the Pro on order & when I see it with the fitment, I will likely pull the trigger & put the C3 on EBay or the Flea Market. I am really impressed with the helmet, and I use the daylights out of it. I am a 25-30k per year rider. I hope it helps.

Helps a lot. Thank you

Back