Thread: Modulators..head light brake light.

Scooter Whisperer

Modulators..head light brake light.

I know it can be a controversial subject and I don't want to start any arguments regarding the pros and cons.

Does anyone know what headlight and brake light modulators to use for our C 650 GTs? I see Kisan has many different versions and some are appropriate for LED brake lights.
    https://www.kisantech.com/

SKENE DESIGNS, check with Jerry the owner, he will be very helpful. When i put P3 lights on my wife's GT their was a issue with controller, BMW has a different electrical system requiring a different controller after we get it sorted out, worked great. Photon blasters for the front were a simple install

Quote Originally Posted by ScooterRaton View Post
    I know it can be a controversial subject and I don't want to start any arguments regarding the pros and cons.

Does anyone know what headlight and brake light modulators to use for our C 650 GTs? I see Kisan has many different versions and some are appropriate for LED brake lights.
    https://www.kisantech.com/
    I have not yet installed front and rear modulators, but the service and helpfulness of people at Kisan cannot be equalled. I bought modulators for previous Bergman 650 and they were immensely helpful. I plan to add front and rear Kisan devices to my new c650GT. There have been many emails back and forth to the tech at Kisan, and their customer service is unparalleled. On this basis alone, I would start with Kisan products. And no, I have no financial ties to this company whatsoever... Gary

Scooter Whisperer
    Thanks Gary...can you keep us updated? I used their products on my B650 also and I was very pleased with them.

Maybe a group purchase if enough are interested?
    Last edited by ScooterRaton; 03-19-2013 at 07:31 PM.