• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Replacement Windshield for my RS ... Options?

M

markjbales

Replacement Windshield for my RS ... Options?

I just purchased an 88 R100RS from a member and need to replace the cracked windshield.

IÔÇÖve heard good things about Clearview and have been to their site but really canÔÇÖt get a clear visual on their stuff. I know they start with aircraft quality sheet goods and shape to fit. But howÔÇÖs the finished edge? Polished and smooth ... or ... just cut and sharp?

IÔÇÖm interested in both a stock and extended screen in clear.

If I had a magic wand I would conjure up a shield with a ÔÇ£rolledÔÇØ or beveled finish for the top edge. Something that Clearview canÔÇÖt offer.

Are there any additional aftermarket vendors I should Google?

Thanks for your thoughts,
Mark in Hawaii

Thank-you gentlemen for the quick reply.
Now I have web-sites and pictures that I didn't have before.

I love these kind of problems,
Mark

Back