• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Registration

I guess I am a DA but can't figure out how to register for the International Rally on-line. PLEASE GUIDE ME MOTHER THRU THE PROCESS TO GET TO THE REGISTRATION FORM ON-LINE

I understand that online registration will not be available until April 1. Until then you just need to call the office and they can help you register.

I understand that online registration will not be available until April 1. Until then you just need to call the office and they can help you register.

Would be nice if that was posted on the web site . . . I was feelin' like a Delta Alpha too, until I checked this thread . . . . :brow

The April 1 date is found in the Rally FAQ:

When does registration open?

Online registration opens April 1. A registration form will come with your BMW Owners News in the March and April issues.

Back