• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Free Motorcycle Safe Rider courses in OK

LngRdr

Mike
Both the Edmond, OK and the Oklahoma Highway Patrol are starting up Motorcycle riding courses this month. Classes are free, on Saturdays. OHP switched to the R1200RTP last year and word is Edmond is switching over this year. I took the Edmond course and learned a lot so I signed up for the OHP course on 4-6. Even the very experienced rider can pick up some good stuff from these courses. Let's get some BMW rider participation going, I would hate to just hear those loud Harley's all day.

Do you have a link showing the time and location? I would like to pass it on to someone I know in Edmond.

Both the Edmond, OK and the Oklahoma Highway Patrol are starting up Motorcycle riding courses this month. Classes are free, on Saturdays. OHP switched to the R1200RTP last year and word is Edmond is switching over this year. I took the Edmond course and learned a lot so I signed up for the OHP course on 4-6. Even the very experienced rider can pick up some good stuff from these courses. Let's get some BMW rider participation going, I would hate to just hear those loud Harley's all day.

I just signed up. GS guy. Going to get my buddy to join us, he's an RT guy.

Back