• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

'05 MOA National

relic

I just heard on the grapevine that 2005 Rally Central, Registration, and Vendors, will be located in the former UN Bldg. All Quiet Camping will be under the ramp approach to the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, Staten Island. It's a brief but challenging ride along many senic shores. The Beer Garden, an excursion to the east, will be located in a vacant homeless shelter above the tide mark on Rockaway Beach, Brooklyn, N.Y., but the trip will offer uninitiated riders an insightful tour of urban life.

Diversity of experience is the goal, right? ;)

I thought it was going to be in a wheat field in Kansas after all the complaining about an environment that was too urban!

:rofl

I thought it was planned for Washington! Camping on the White house lawn!

Actually, I thought is was planned for Washington state:dunno

relic said:
The Beer Garden, an excursion to the east, will be located in a vacant homeless shelter above the tide mark on Rockaway Beach, Brooklyn, N.Y., but the trip will offer uninitiated riders an insightful tour of urban life.
;)

It's not far ... not far to reach
We can get away to Rockaway Beach!!!

Will the remaining members of the Ramones be the band at the beer tent?:clap

Gabba Gabba HEY!

We're a happy family
We're a happy family
We're a happy family
Me, Mom and Dad!

Hey Relic!

I won't say where '05 Rally will be but I can confirm it will not be in the UN building...... :clap

But I heard that the Holland Tunnel is available to rent..lots of shade, albeit the traffic may be a bit heavy....:bliss

Hawk Hawthorne
VP BMW MOA

Back