• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Polls?

CRUZER

Apparently the Polls feature is disabled in this vBulletin installation? I'm finding the seat on my new R1200RT quite uncomfortable after only 200 miles. I'm normally pretty easy to please seatwise, 5'10" and 170 lbs, but this thing is giving me butt burn already. I'd like to post two polls: one to get a read on what % of the RT owners have an aftermarket seat, then another to assess the popularity of each of the aftermarket options among those who've gone with an aftermarket solution.

Apparently the Polls feature is disabled in this vBulletin installation? I'm finding the seat on my new R1200RT quite uncomfortable after only 200 miles. I'm normally pretty easy to please seatwise, 5'10" and 170 lbs, but this thing is giving me butt burn already. I'd like to post two polls: one to get a read on what % of the RT owners have an aftermarket seat, then another to assess the popularity of each of the aftermarket options among those who've gone with an aftermarket solution.
As far as I know that option is working. Try clicking on thread tools from above, then add a pole to this thread and see how it works for you. If it doesn't work, I'll give it a shot with the questions you have asked. Good luck. Gary

As far as I know that option is working. Try clicking on thread tools from above, then add a pole to this thread and see how it works for you. If it doesn't work, I'll give it a shot with the questions you have asked. Good luck. Gary

Aha, you're right, pilot error.

Aha, you're right, pilot error.
:thumb I think when you submit/start thread, if you scroll down further than the submit/preview boxes it will let you add one from the start. OM

Edit- as I see you are off and running with your poll, I'll move this to forum specific help.....:burnout

I just voted, seemed to take my vote ok. But, it think a better question would be is how many find the aftermarket seat is better than stock.

I just voted, seemed to take my vote ok. But, it think a better question would be is how many find the aftermarket seat is better than stock.
If he wants to edit his poll, he should be able to go to the upper right and make an adjustment- if not he can let me know. OM

Back