• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

98 R1100RT bar risers

oldnslow

It's a way of life!
I'm trying to find some Handlebar risers for my RT. I want a set that only raises the bars, but does not move them back. I have a set that does that, (moves them back and up) and I don't like em.

Any ideas where? Every body seems to make sets that move the bars back as well as up. I'll trade if someone has a set!:dance

I have the barbacks that raise and bring the bars back to you that you don't like (I like them). But underneath them there is another set of holes that allow you to use them strictly as risers without pulling back. Not sure what brand you have but if you take a look you may also have this option. Could just be hidden from site?

mike wex
'96 r1100rt

You need bolts long enough to go through your handle bars, risers, and into the triple tree.
In other words, don't bolt the risers to the triple tree, just get bolts that will pass through and use the riser as a spacer.

Back