• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hey from Delaware

Can anyone help me decide between a 04 rt with 11,000 miles or a 09rt with 18,000 miles. Any suggestions. Thanks

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Without more details to go on, I would go for the newer model.

Welcome to the forum! Where in Delaware are you?

The Mid Atlantic Riders have several members with RTs. We are meeting tomorrow in Gap, pa for lunch. Pm me if interested in joining us.

MARs Info for tomorrow

A few of us are meeting at the Royal Farms on the corner of Route 72 and Old Baltimore Pike in Newark at 10am. We will ride to the restaurant or you can ride/drive and meet us there. Feel free to call me if you plan to join us. (302) 723-2354

All are welcome!

Saturday, March 9th.
Brass Eagle Diner
5725 Lincoln Highway (Route 30)
Gap, PA 17527
(717) 442-9977

Tire Kicking at 1030am
Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch at 11am.

Back