Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Got My New 90th Anniversary R1200RT

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicVW View Post
    If the number of units is really that small, It'll probably be a collectors item one day, so I'd caution all who buy one and change things, like seats, etc, to keep the original items they take off for resale value to collectors.
    I added a Corbin seat, but I have both the low seat and the regular seat!
    IBA No. 58411
    Current Bike 1979 BMW 100RT; 2013 BMW R1200RT 90th Anniversary Edition; 2008 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic 105th Anniversary Edition

*sigH*

out of curiosity about how many 90 annie's were made and how many were exported to Americas, since someone mentioned it was a limited run, i emailed BMW Motorrad USA Customer Service and asked.

They responded, saying they're unable to answer my inquiry, and to ask the dealership :/

funny that BMW motorrad doesnt know but expect the dealers to know :\
    Crick0234

bikes owned: r1200rt, f800st
    bikes gone: honda shadow vlx, suzuki katana 600

Quote Originally Posted by 165280 View Post
    *sigH*

out of curiosity about how many 90 annie's were made and how many were exported to Americas, since someone mentioned it was a limited run, i emailed BMW Motorrad USA Customer Service and asked.

They responded, saying they're unable to answer my inquiry, and to ask the dealership :/

funny that BMW motorrad doesnt know but expect the dealers to know :\
    Maybe we should call Honda or Harley Davidson? My 105th Anniversary Ultra has the production number of my motorcycle followed by a /XXXX total number built (worldwide).
    IBA No. 58411
    Current Bike 1979 BMW 100RT; 2013 BMW R1200RT 90th Anniversary Edition; 2008 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic 105th Anniversary Edition