• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member From FT Bragg and Bear, DE

bravo616

Just joined today. Owned my first BMW (K1600GT) for almost 1 year and love it. No issues so far. Going to the MOA at Gettysburg, PA
I am stationed at FT Bragg but my residence and family is in Delaware. I shoot up I-95 at least twice a month and will do so until I retire next year. I look forward to exchanging thoughts and ideas on the best bikes in the world.

All the way

Ken

Welcome and thank you for your service! With a couple of trips to DE a month, be sure to enter the mileage contest coming up in April. Glad to have you here!

Welcome Ken, and thanks for your service!

Been a long time since my years at Bragg. Hope you're enjoying it as much as I did. Let me know if I can help with anything.

I'm not sure if we will leave from Bragg or Quantico, either way I will look fwd to meeting all of you at one time or another.
Anybody up for a trip to Alaska? This year or next? I'm really thinking about it. I've been watching "Long Way Round", Alaska State Troopers, and the Alaska experiment. I can't wait to freeze my butt off and eat whale blubber.

Ken

HEY ITS GETTING WARMER!!!!

A hearty welcome, Ken! I'm also from the edge of Bear....or Newark....depending on which side of the neighborhood you want to count. (Salem Woods)

If you are up this way soon, get in touch. The Mid Atlantic Riders have several events planned in addition to our monthly get togethers. Check us out here: http://midatlanticriders.com

Also, check this website for details about my husband's and our friend's journey from Bear to Prudhoe Bay. http://n2a.co/

Thanks so much for the invite and yes I will take you up on the offer. I will check out the website.

Typically when home I get the "honey do" list. Currently I'm on item number 6 only 457 more!!! I can't wait to retire and spend more time on this wonderful list.

Oops! Apparently the website has not been updated. PM me with your email address and I'll send you the up to date info.

Back