• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Q & A link on homepage...Good Information....

flyhi2cfar

#102452 Sometimes Hangared... But Always Aimed Out
Rally FAQ link on homepage...Good Information....

And it covers the basics very well.... but if you have a question; get your answer here! .:scratch

Last edited:
Like this....

Can my wife drive her rental car to the tent so that her suitcase'ss in the trunk will be handy???

OR... if you think you see a "bigfoot" ... is the speed limit enforced?? Even on the rally grounds after midnite??

You see what I'm getting at! :laugh

Unloading only

Can my wife drive her rental car to the tent so that her suitcase'ss in the trunk will be handy???

OR... if you think you see a "bigfoot" ... is the speed limit enforced?? Even on the rally grounds after midnite??

You see what I'm getting at! :laugh

If you get there early in the week you'll be able to drive your car to your chosen site to unload then drive back out to the car parking area. Once the rally begins, in fact probably some time Wednesday afternoon, the only four wheelers allowed on the grounds will be the approved golf carts, except handicapped parking very close to the entrance gate. If someone needs help getting gear from car to site after the rally starts, we'll make every effort to find a golf cart to assist. You can ask for help at registration, or just stop somebody with a radio, and they'll try to get it accomplished.

I'm sure we can all understand that mixing cars, trucks, pedestrians, bikes, golf carts and possibly Bigfoot inside the grounds could be problematical. As to the speed limit vs. Bigfoot ? I guess that depends on if he's coming towards you or going away from you :dance

Keep your eyes open . . .

Rick Nelson
2013 Rally Co-Chair

Nice...

thank you Rick for the response; we look forward to volunteer duties in Salem... we'll be at the tent with one of your...
golf carts parked nearby! ;)

Back