• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

09 k13gt mods

M

mlaser59

New to me, first ride was today awesome motorcycle. Looking for recommendations for GPS and radar detector mounts, what is the best solution for adding both of these electronics. Also how did you supply power to them? I have noticed only one power port that was on the left side by my leg.

Thanks Mark, exploring the Texas hill country.

I usd the factory GPS mount option, but added the round RAM mount base for GPS mounting point, then added a "Powerlet" fused 12 volt outlet in the left dash area. I bought a spare GPS cord and put the "Powerlet" end on it, so I use one cord for the bike, the other for the car.

Attachments

• ram mount 2.jpg
    ram mount 2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 156
Back