• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Maps

State Welcome Centers offer tons of free data, including their latest maps. Still love my maps for the big picture:). GPS is fine for the immediate, very closeby in front of me stuff. My wanderings often take me around and about, frequently altering my path because of maps with interesting data on'em. GPS cannot do that, in my book anyhow. ANY BEST map pockets found by anybody? I see Aerostitch has a few of interest that may serve well. These strap to handlebar crossbar on the adventure bikes:). My GSA has this crossbar. My tankbag lifestyle has gone by the wayside, not using'em anymore. Pain in the arse, my latest tankbags:(. Tank panniers much better, imo. Just need a decent MAP Pocket display? Anybody? Randy

+! Everything he said! I use the latest electronics in every other part of my life except maps. And I too would like more flexibility in Map pockets that could be used on different bikes and for different types of riding.

Back