• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Recommendation on brake banjo bolts 2007 R1200GS

the-oz-slider
Good day all,
Any recommendations for a full set of red anodised brake banjo bolts for an 07 R1200GS. Presently all the banjos have light surface corrosion and I hate the way they look and they just wont clean up satisfactorily (neglect by the past owner) so Im looking for a full set of bolts in red to out-farkle my son......better yet if you know of a Canajun supplier even better so the Customs pirates and UPS pirates cant get another $30 from me.....
Thanks
Al

Back