• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New guy from Davisburg, Michigan

Quickster2

Just bought a K1300GT from the Canton Dealership. They had to order an ESA shock so hope to get the bike in a couple of weeks once the shock is here from Germany. This is my 3rd bike. I have a 1980 Black Honda CBX and a 2004 HD FXDLI Low Rider. The HD is now for sale!!!! Looking to buy a 1983 Honda CB1100F also. Thanks and looking forward to spring.;)

Just bought a K1300GT from the Canton Dealership. They had to order an ESA shock so hope to get the bike in a couple of weeks once the shock is here from Germany. This is my 3rd bike. I have a 1980 Black Honda CBX and a 2004 HD FXDLI Low Rider. The HD is now for sale!!!! Looking to buy a 1983 Honda CB1100F also. Thanks and looking forward to spring.;)
Hmm, K1300.....CBX.....Quickster, I'm seeing a pattern here :burnout Welcome to the forum! Gary

Welcome Quickster! Wishing you many great rides ahead!

I had the opportunity to ride the UP last summer. To be honest, I knew nothing about your great state and found it to be a great place to ride! I'd like to go back again someday and explore a little more.

Welcome Quickster. What year is the bike you just bought and did you consider going with an after market non ESA shock for it?

ESA shock.

The dealer is replacing the ESA shock before I take delivery. We worked out a deal I could not refuse (plus the 2 year warranty on BMW parts) so I never considered an aftermarket solution. I am real happy with the Canton dealership so far. Hope to get my bike this Saturday.

Back