• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2002 r1150rt

DJMcSpeed

2002 R1150 RT, 58,000, Ohlins, Kenwood radio, well maintained, Tall CE Bailey & stock windscreen, side & top cases, touring miles, motivated & reasonable-make an offer! Call Dave @ 248-514-0690

Yeah wrong part of the forum............as well as no price or location.

This internet stuff isn't rocket surgery.

Maybe the mods should just start deleting adds that don't contain the most basic of information.

Thanks for the assistance

. "Yeah wrong part of the forum............as well as no price or location.

This internet stuff isn't rocket surgery. Maybe the mods should just start deleting adds that don't contain the most basic of information.

Your comments would be appreciated more if offered in the spirit of brotherhood as opposed to judgment and criticism, but either way, I get it. Thank you.

You still didn't put a location.

The bike is located in either Ferndale or Royal Oak, Michigan. I get two different locations when I google that number. Google maps shows the towns only a few miles apart so no biggie there.

You just came in on the tail end of a very large number of posts (which still continue in the fleamarket) that do not even contain the most basic of information or any pictures of what folks are trying to sell. It's not a good way to sell things, and folks that might call ya if they knew where it was at or what it looked like might just go to the next posting that has more information.

Back