• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

March Northern AK Barley Therapy

RAColeman

AKBob
Heads:

March 4th is the first monday so we are on for 1900 at the Silver Gulch in Beautiful Down Town Fox, AK.

See You there

Bob Coleman

Your AKAM

Hale & Farewell

Heads:

Monday March 4th is the day 1900 is the hour. The Silver Gulch is the place in Beautiful down town Fox, Alaska is the place. Standard local beers and grub are on the menu along with a Farewell to Richard Miller. Richard and Carolyn are off to Florida, they have family and a house down there in the Sunshine State. Our loss is the Flairheads gain! I already warned the FlAirmarshal that he has another character coming South, that has been freezing in the dark. It will probably take well over a year, for them to quit telling friends and neighbors, It AinÔÇÖt Cold..

Tech days in the future, we can plan:

The parts got in to put my RTÔÇÖs motor back together. Pistons are cleaned and cylinders are almost there.

Steve the H, thinks the front end of his GSPD is tweaked, and after reading the March Airmail so do I. Steve hasnÔÇÖt read the article yet, for some crazy reason you gotta keep paying dues to get the magazine.. I promise to loan Steve my copy.

See you at the Gulch.

Bob Coleman
AKAM

Back