• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

This new website format is AWFUL!!!!

I'm thinking that my PC skill level is low since all I see is BUSY and a helluva lot that makes no sense, is every one else in this club that smart in our new age ?? I'm an old guy and what is the average age of the our club member again, I didn't grow up with this new electronic age and just went to spell check which is another trap.
O, the question is how do you send a private message ?????????????????? From a 30 year member !!!!!!!!

Not sure what you mean by busy. Another way to get to private messages is click on where it says private messages--under where it says The Club--sorta upper left hand corner of the screen. HTH. OM

Adapt or die, just ask any dinosaur.
It's fine, just not your old comfy chair.
Surrender.

I have to say that it isn't the way it was and most likely isn't the way it is going to be.

But I found it curious that many of the people who complained about the current forum have very low post counts. In the low single digits.

Not sure what it means. They certainly weren't active previously.

Sure has me puzzled.

Back